“The perception of people seeing you in the camera is priceless.”
We are witnessing the power and influence of technology affect the marketing strategies of most businesses and companies worldwide. According to a study, the emergence of utilizing video is transforming the industry today; the same way photography and the MLS networks did in the 1980s. It is one of the best vehicles to showcase properties in a creative, meaningful, and exciting way. With video, agents are able to reach not only their own city but also the world. According to the National Association of Realtors, 73% of sellers are inclined to list their properties with agents who use video to showcase properties.
How Video Marketing works
Whether you are just starting your business, or are an established brand, video marketing can help you take your business to the next level.
Here are some tips that have worked for me and will work for you:
- Never delete a video.
- Every video that you make will continue working for you forever.
- Make separate channels for personal use and business use.
- Depending on the quality and content of the video, whether it is just a short clip or a long informative one, you have the freedom to choose whether you should upload it to your personal or your company channel.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Keywords are important. If you use the right keywords, it will improve your SEO and allow your video to be found for a long time. This is the best way for your brand to become familiar with your target audience.
- Always include a link to your business channel for every video you upload on your personal channel.
- Make sure the featured video on your business channel is professional in order to gain credibility.
This strategy of video marketing has given me better leads and generated the highest ROI in terms of marketing. It can do the same for you.
Video marketing can not only help you sell, but it can also help you save time in explaining things to your clients. It is also one of the easiest ways of giving yourself a professional image online. It can increase your online presence and make sure that you are not allowing yourself and your business to be left behind.