As a result of the coronavirus, many people have been displaced from their jobs, either by having their hours drastically reduced or being laid off.
Fortunately, some major companies are hiring, and some are even giving raises to their employees, to meet the business demands resulting from the coronavirus.
Graystone Investment Group wants to help these workers and their families connect with the available jobs, as just a small part of helping us all get through this crisis.
Here are some of the companies who have been reported as hiring:
- Amazon, which has also given employees a raise during this difficult time.
- Grocery chains and clubs, including ShopRite, Kroger, Albertsons, Kroger, Safeway, Publix, Costco, Sam’s Club, and Wal-mart.
- UPS and FedEx.
- CVS and Walgreens.
- Pizza chains: Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, and Domino’s.
- Dollar Tree, which also owns Family Dollar.
- Numerous healthcare organizations, including GE Healthcare.
Hiring Information Resources
For more information about companies that are hiring to meet the demand placed on them by the coronavirus, also check these web pages:
State of New Jersey Covid-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal: This resource has a list of companies hiring in New Jersey and nationally.
Here’s who’s hiring right now: This resource is produced by LinkedIn.
These companies are hiring thousands of new employees during the coronavirus pandemic: This resource is maintained by CNN Business.
24 Major U.S. Companies Hiring Now to Meet Coronavirus Demand: This resource is on Yahoo Finance and produced by Brad Moon, with Kiplinger.com.