- The national inventory of active home listings increased in October by 33.5% and has caught up to 2020 levels.
- Growth in active listings is primarily due to homes spending more time on the market than last year.
- Sellers were less active as the number of newly listed homes declined by 15.9% over October 2021.
- The median home list price is decreasing. Down for the fourth month in a row.
- Time on the market in October was 51 days, six days more than in October 2021.
© 2022 xpertRealtyMarketing. Sign up to have real estate articles delivered to your website.