- The national inventory of active listings increased by 46.8% over last year.
- The increase in active listings was more than 13 percentage points over October 2022.
- The growth in active listings was the most significant month-over-month increase since May 2022, when home inventory had its first positive annual growth rate since June 2019.
- The number of newly listed homes declined by 17.2% from November 2021.
- The median home list price grew by only 11.0% in November and continues decelerating from the higher growth rates of recent months.
© 2022 xpertRealtyMarketing. Sign up to have real estate articles delivered to your website.