September 2023 Highlights
- Homebuyers contend with high prices, high mortgage rates, and lower inventory than in September 2022.
- The total number of unsold homes, including those under contract, decreased by 7.15% compared to last year.
- Home sellers were less active, with 9.1% fewer newly listed homes compared to September 2022.
- The median price of homes for sale increased by 0.4% annually.
- Homes spent 48 days on the market, only one day longer than last year.
© 2023 xpertRealtyMarketing. Sign up to have real estate articles delivered to your website.